- (3 (minced)) Garlic cloves
- (1 TBS) Dried rosemary
- (to taste) salt & Pepper
- (2 pounds) Pork Loin Roast, Boneless
- (1/4 cup) Olive oil
- (1/4 cup) Chicken stock
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Crush garlic with rosemary, salt and pepper in a mortar and pestle to make a paste. Pierce meat with a sharp knife in several places and press garlic paste into the openings. Rub pork loin with the remaining garlic mixture and olive oil. Set into an oven-safe pan.
- Place pork loin into the preheated oven, turning and basting with pan liquids every 30 minutes. Cook until the pork is no longer pink in the center, 90 minutes to 2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Remove roast to a platter and keep warm.
- Place pan onto the stove over medium-high heat and pour stock into it. Heat stock and stir to loosen browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Slice pork loin and serve with pan juices.
More cooking tips;
Medium-Rare: 145-150 degrees F (63-66 degrees C)
Medium: 150-155 degrees F (66-69 degrees C)
Medium-Well: 155-160 degrees F (69-72 degrees C)
Well: 160 degrees F (72 degrees C)