Sesame Seed Bars
March 2, 2023 • 0 comments
Simple and easy to make bars made with raw local honey and other healthy ingredients that you will surely like.
- (2/3 cup) Amber Liquid Honey
- (1/4 cup (almond butter can be used as well)) peanut butter
- (1 tsp) vanilla
- (1/2 tsp) salt
- (2 ½ cup) sesame seeds
- (1 ½ cup) coconut
- In a bowl, mix together first four ingredients.
- Add sesame seeds and coconut, mix well.
- Press into 9" x 13" oiled baking dish with hands dipped in water.
- Bake at 300℉ for 30-40 minutes.
*Don't bite off more than you can chew... Don't eat more than you can digest.