Grilled Leg Of Lamb
March 22, 2023 • 0 comments
You will love this recipe, grilled with a mixture of some yummy Garlic Scape Pesto and fresh mint! This garlicky, moist and fresh tasting simple dish is a total crowd-pleaser!
- Servings: 6
- (1/2 cup) Garlic Scape Pesto
- (1/2 cup) Extra virgin olive oil (cold pressed)
- (1/2 cup) Fresh mint leaves (finely chopped)
- (1/2 lemon) Juice of lemon
- (2½ - 3 Lb. (remove bone)) Lamb Leg Roast (bone-in)
- Mix together the pesto, olive oil, mint, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Thoroughly cover the lamb with the mixture and allow to marinate in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Heat a grill to medium heat
- Place the lamb on hot grill and cook for about 10 minutes. Flip and cook until the internal temp. reaches 125℉ (for rare), about 8 to 14 minutes. Remove from heat, cover with foil, and allow to rest for at least 20 minutes before slicing.